Saturday, January 1, 2011

Full Term

 

As of yesterday, I am considered full term.  What that means is that if Evan were born today, he would be just fine and thrive!  So what that means to me, is that he can come at anytime!  I have what my Doctor calls IDBP syndrome…otherwise known as “I’m Done Being Pregnant Syndrome”.  I’m tired of the backaches, tired of not being able to be comfortable in any position, tired of having irregular contractions….just tired and done in general.

 Plus I’m as big as a house.  I me tone of Scott’s customers at Target yesterday and he told me I was looking “plump”…nice right?  Then today I went to check out a new store and two complete strangers said something to the effect of “Oh my, you’re ready to pop any day”.  My response….one can wish!

 I am starting back to work Monday after having 18 days off in a row.  It is bittersweet because I want to work to keep my mind occupied, but I’m not looking forward to how much I’m going to ache each day until Evan comes.  

 OK, so that is my Full Term vent for the day.  Hopefully I won’t have too much longer to complain!

Oh and since I was too busy complaining……Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment